[Owasp-baltimore] Next meetup?

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Wed Apr 5 02:47:42 UTC 2017

I'd be happy to present on the OWASP Benchmark Project:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Benchmark. We launched this effort two
years ago and have been working on it steadily ever since.

I could also present on the new OWASP Top 10 - 2017, which we are about to
release in the next few weeks. This is the Release Candidate for public
comment. Final will be produced in the Fall based on feedback received.

I lead both of these OWASP projects.  Any clue how many people might be
interested in attending a local area OWASP meeting? And where are they
typically held? In Baltimore, in the suburbs? I actually haven't been to a
local OWASP meeting in years ... :-(

-Dave