[Owasp-baltimore] Next meetup?

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Tue Apr 4 20:41:19 UTC 2017

Tony,

What does your question mean? Are you looking for OWASP community members
to volunteer time doing development on some OWASP project? i.e. What 'our
projects' are you refering to? and what do you mean by 'Owasp developers'?

I run an OWASP project and am always looking for developer volunteers to
work on it. :-)  I'm refering to the OWASP Benchmark Project.

-Dave