[Owasp-baltimore] Next meetup?

Tony - EBCS tony at ebcs-solutions.com
Tue Apr 4 19:23:31 UTC 2017

I am still looking for Owasp developers for our project(s)

Tony Ferraro

Electronic Billing & Customer Support
Trusted proven solutions to help you succeed!
Since 1986
800-766-1918
Calls to EBCS may be recorded for training purposes.

www.ebcs-solutions.com

The greatest compliment that we can ever receive is a referral from our
clients.  Working primarily by referral means that we can focus more time on
all of your business needs while keeping costs low.  With that in mind,
please do not keep us a secret.

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential,
proprietary and intended only for the use of the owner of the e-mail address
listed as the recipient of this message.  If you are not the intended
recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message
to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
dissemination, distribution, copying of this communication, or unauthorized
use is strictly prohibited and subject to prosecution to the fullest extent
of the law!  If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this
electronic message and DO NOT ACT UPON, FORWARD, COPY OR OTHERWISE
DISSEMINATE IT OR ITS CONTENTS.