[Owasp-australia] OWASP Meeting - Wednesday 9 December 2009-12:00PM-1:30PM

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at owasp.org
Thu Apr 15 21:46:26 EDT 2010

Jean-Marie,

I will be in Melbourne from next Thursday afternoon (i.e. from 22
April) and I am not returning to Sydney until the following Tuesday
night (i.e. 27 April).

Would it be possible to hold an OWASP Melbourne Meeting during this
time (the Monday or Tuesday is more preferable for me) so I can
present another update on the OWASP Top Ten 2010 (the FInal Release is
due to be published shortly) and the related Application Security
Verification Standard (ASVS) which OWASP has began promoting as the
alternative to the OWASP Top Ten?

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich - http://www.owasp.org/index.php/user:cmlh