[Owasp-austin] [retiring-mailman] Re: OWASP Austin Chapter - switching to Google Groups for mailing list

Matt Tesauro retiring-mailman at owasp.org
Mon Mar 11 22:10:15 UTC 2019

For mobile you can simple send an email to
austin-chapter+subscribe at owasp.org and follow the instructions in the
reply. It's the list email address with "+subscribe" added on the end.

I assume your mobile OS will allow that email address above to be
'poke-able' so you can join the new group - it worked on my phone.

Cheers!

-- Matt Tesauro