[Owasp-austin] OWASP Austin Chapter Meeting - February 26, 2019

Tiana Chandler tiana.chandler at owasp.org
Tue Feb 26 18:25:40 UTC 2019

We apologize to anyone who was wanting to view today’s OWASP Austin Chapter meeting via GoToWebinar.  Just before the meeting we discovered that the OWASP Foundation had deactivated the account.  Unfortunately we were not able to get in contact with anyone at the Foundation to assist. We will be working with them to get access to the new tool (Zoom) so that we can have that working before next month’s meeting.

Tiana Chandler
OWASP Austin Chapter Leader