[Owasp-austin] Important!!! LASCON 2018 update
tiana.chandler at owasp.org
Fri Oct 5 19:07:42 UTC 2018
Well, the year has been going by fairly fast, and *LASCON *(
https://lascon.org) is just a few weeks away. The LASCON Planning team is
busy putting the final touches on having everything ready. As a reminder,
here are the dates:
- Tuesday & Wednesday, October 23-24 - pre-conference 2-day training
- Thursday & Friday, October 25-26 - conference sessions
For those who have already registered, we really appreciate your interest
and are excited to seeing you all there. For those of have not registered, *it
is not too late* to do so.
*Conference - *https://lascon.org/tickets/
Here are several reasons to attend LASCON:
- We have some great speakers lined up, along with our three
and David A. Cass
schedule at https://lascon.org/schedule/.
- CMD+CTRL CTF provided by Security Innovation
- Networking with your peers
- Retro video console games (we are renting 4 consoles)
- and of course the mechanical bull!
*Pre-conference 2-DayTraining - *https://lascon.org/tickets/
We still have some spaces available for the 2-day training. At $550, you
would be getting great training at a great value. Other conferences charge
quite a bit more, but we strive to bring affordable training to you and our
local community. Of course many thanks goes to our great trainers who are
helping to make this happen.
Check out each one and sign up today!
- AppSec Automation: DevSecOps, Pipelines, APIs and Getting Things Done
Faster w/Matt Tesauro <https://lascon2018.sched.com/event/GJIt>
- Attacking Windows w/Powershell & Enterprise Active Directory Attack
Playbook w/Aelon Porat <https://lascon2018.sched.com/event/GJPK>
- Container Security, Serverless and Orchestration Training w/Nithin R
*OWASP Top-10 Training (free) *-
We are again providing an OWASP Top-10 Training that is offered free.
Thanks goes to Josh Sokol for leading the training. The training will have
limited seating, so please sign up as soon as possible. There will be a
wait list available, so if you register and for some reason cannot attend,
please cancel your registration.
*Our Sponsors *- https://lascon.org/our-sponsors/
Lastly, we want to thank our sponsors who help make LASCON possible.:
- Under Armour
- Security Innovation
- Binary Defense
- Contrast Security
- AllClear ID
Take care and see you all soon!
OWASP Austin Chapter Leader
*Consider giving back and supporting the open source community by becoming
an OWASP Member <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership> today!*
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Owasp-austin