[Owasp-austin] Reminder: Austin Security Professionals Happy Hour - tomorrow, Thursday, May 10th

Tiana Chandler tiana.chandler at owasp.org
Thu May 10 04:08:17 UTC 2018

Just wanted to send out a reminder that the *Austin Security
Professionals Happy Hour *for May is *tomorrow (Thursday, May 10th.)*

See you all there!

--
Thanks,

Tiana Chandler
OWASP Austin Chapter Leader

*Consider giving back and supporting the open source community by becoming
an OWASP Member <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership> today!*