[Owasp-austin] UPDATE: We have a sponsor for Austin Security Professionals Happy Hour - tomorrow, Thursday, July 12th

Tiana Chandler tiana.chandler at owasp.org
Wed Jul 11 19:03:21 UTC 2018

Good news!  Rapid7 has graciously offered to sponsor our happy hour at the
last minute.  We will be sure to thank them tomorrow evening.  See below
for updated event info, to include the Eventbrite link that you can use to
share with others.

See you tomorrow!

--
Thanks,

Tiana Chandler
OWASP Austin Chapter Leader

*Consider giving back and supporting the open source community by becoming
an OWASP Member <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership> today!*