[Owasp-austin] PRESENTERS WANTED: OWASP Austin CryptoParty 2018

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Wed Jan 17 21:45:46 UTC 2018

If anyone else is interested, I still have room for 1-2 more people for a
10 minute talk at next week's CryptoParty.  Please let me know ASAP if
you're interested.  So far we have:

   - Blockchain-based Distributed IDs (Dave Sanford)
   - Babbage Leads the Way (Michael Marotta)
   - Something Awesome (Bankim Tejani)

What do you want to present on?

   - Keepass?
   - Keybase?