[Owasp-austin] Austin Security Professionals Happy Hour - May 3, 2017 *** CHANGE OF LOCATION ***

Tiana Chandler tiana.chandler at owasp.org
Mon May 1 21:41:15 UTC 2017

Hello everyone!

This email is to provide an update for this month's Austin Security
Professionals Happy Hour.  I had sent out the original notification that it
would be at Sherlock's, but due to them not having available space on that
date, we needed to move it to another location.  It will be at Mister
Tramps, which is just down the road from Sherlock's.

Here is the updated information:

*Where: *Mister Tramps Sports Pub and Cafe, 8565 Research Blvd, Austin TX
78758 (south-east corner of Hwy 183 and Ohlen Rd, just in front of the
Target store).  We have their large room reserved.

Google Map link:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/8565+Research+Blvd,+Austin,+TX+78758/@30.3624218,-97.7177728,18z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x8644cbc6ee7fd321:0x4e31d92449171765!8m2!3d30.3614382!4d-97.7162305?hl=en

It will still be this Wednesday, May 3rd, from 5pm - 7pm.

Please contact me if any questions or concerns.

Thanks,

Tiana Chandler

OWASP Austin Chapter Leader