[Owasp-austin] Austin, TX : Introduction to reverse engineering training on July 21 & 22 (limited seating)
mpardo at velocitystorm.com
Tue Jun 28 18:48:41 UTC 2016
Austin OWASP is hosting a two-day training on July 21 and July 22 on reverse engineering. This class was announced today at the chapter meeting. It is already over 20% full. Sign up as soon as possible if you want to attend because seating is limited. I expect this class to fill up late next week or early the week after that.
This class will be at no cost to attendees thanks to National Instruments, Austin OWASP and the instructor.
Why learn reverse engineering?
1. To debug applications
2. To get a deeper understanding of how an application works and interacts with other applications
3. To learn how applications are exploited
4. As a foundation for malware analysis
5. As a foundation for binary exploitation
6. As a foundation for vulnerability research
More information and sign up is here: https://austin-owasp-re.eventbrite.com
I will also be hosting an assembly language study group in July to help students get the most out of this class. If you are interested, email me and let me know.
Education & Training, Austin OWASP
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Owasp-austin