[Owasp-austin] Phone Call Today (Too good not to share)

James Hess hessjd at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 21:25:05 UTC 2015

This happened to me about a year ago as well. "Oh really? These errors just
started?" I said. He said he was going to help me and proceeded to instruct
me to click on the "Start" button. "Are you sure? I don't have a 'Start'
button." I said. "It should be at the bottom left corner of your screen,"
he said. "I use Linux." He hung up.

James