[Owasp-austin] un-subscribe

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Sun Aug 3 18:44:11 UTC 2014

Richard,

You were either successful in unsubscribing from the OWASP-Austin list or
your list membership is at a different address from your last post (
Richardf at nv2cb.com).  I cannot find this address either via the web
interface for the OWASP-Austin list or via the command-line Mailman tools:

$ find_member --owner Richardf at nv2cb.com
$

 which shows no memberships.  As opposed, my address shows multiple - a
truncated list is below.

$ find_member --owner matt.tesauro at owasp.org
matt.tesauro at owasp.org found in:
     owasp-community
     owasp-leaders
     owasp-leaders (as owner)
     global_membership_committee
     appsec_eu_2010
     owasp-sanantonio
$

If you receive future posts from the OWASP-Austin list, please forward the
full email (including email headers) to me so that I can try to determine
which address is actually subscribed to the mail list.

Cheers!

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP WTE Project Lead