[Owasp-austin] Thank you all!

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Tue Dec 31 19:51:23 UTC 2013

Thank you David for two outstanding years of service to OWASP Austin and
the Austin security community.

Congratulations Kyle on your new post leading the OWASP Austin Chapter.
David left us in very capable hands and look forward to everything that the
coming years have in store for us.

Happy New Year everyone and I look forward to seeing all of you again in
2014!

Sincerely,

Josh Sokol
OWASP Global Board Member