[Owasp-austin] Congratulations David Hughes!

David Hughes david.hughes at owasp.org
Fri Aug 23 19:19:02 UTC 2013

Thanks all! Frankly, I feel I took the helm of an already successful
chapter, thanks to all the work Josh and James have done,  and have
simply done my best to try to maintain the course and speed. We have an
amazing group of people in the Austin chapter and I'm blessed to have
been a part of it. I feel both honored and humbled. Thanks for the
nomination!

I'd also like to recognize and thank Taco Deli for our success! ;-)

David H.