[Owasp-austin] OWASP Study Group

Ben Broussard benlbroussard at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 01:30:13 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Study Group is tomorrow. We're going to cover the first half of Chapter
Six: Attacking Authentication. We will cover up to page 190, ending just
before "Securing Authentication." I hope to see you there!

Thanks,
Ben Broussard, CISSP
Kedalion Security - President

Directions and Times
 - When: Wednesdays from noon to 1pm.
 - Where: We have a room in Building A of the National Instruments
campus (the monthly OWASP meetings are in Building C). The drive has
directions to the buildings clearly marked. Once in Building A take the
elevator to the 2nd floor, go down the hallway to your left past the
restrooms and turn left down the small hallway directly after the
restrooms. Conference room 217 will be the second door on the right. You
will have internet access and we'll have a projector for examples. Feel
free to call me at (512) 944-2210 for details or directions.