[Owasp-austin] South Austin Happy Hours and Meetings

R William Thompson rthomp at us.ibm.com
Wed Apr 25 21:14:36 UTC 2012

I live west on Bee Cave Rd halfway between 360 and 71.

Bill Thompson, CISSP
Senior Managing Consultant
IBM Global Business Services, Security & Privacy
9305 Scenic Bluff Drive
Austin, TX  78733
Unified Messaging Voice and Fax (720) 396-0809
O-(512) 263-3110, M-(512) 461-9230, F- (512) 263-9436

From:   Mike Cherry <mikecherry77 at gmail.com>
To:     owasp-austin at lists.owasp.org
Date:   04/25/2012 12:17 PM
Subject:        [Owasp-austin] South Austin Happy Hours and Meetings
Sent by:        owasp-austin-bounces at lists.owasp.org

Hi,

I'm pretty new to the list, but I was wondering if there's enough South
Austin folks here to get some South side happy hours and meetings going?
 I live out towards Dripping Springs and work just south of downtown, so
it's really hard for me to be able to make most of the meetings and happy
hours that occur on the North side of town.

Does anyone have any thoughts or suggestions?  Are there enough of us on
the South side to make this work?

Thanks!
Mike Cherry
Owasp-austin mailing list