[Owasp-austin] South Austin Happy Hours and Meetings

CLA - Snider, Matthew Matthew.Snider at cliftonlarsonallen.com
Wed Apr 25 18:23:49 UTC 2012

Hey Mike,

I actually know one of the managers at that Sherlocks so if we decide to go that route I can give him a shout, for planning … agreed Sherlock’s does not have the most “character” on the Southside but it’s central and accessible.

Matt S.

----------------------------

To ensure compliance imposed by IRS Circular 230, any U. S. federal tax advice contained in this communication (including attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used by any taxpayer, for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed by governmental tax authorities.

The information (including any attachments) contained in this document is confidential and is for the use only of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message. Any distribution, disclosure, or copying of this message, or the taking of any action based on its contents is strictly prohibited.

CliftonLarsonAllen LLP

----------------------------

From: "Albert R. Campa" <abcampa at gmail.com<mailto:abcampa at gmail.com>>
To: "owasp-austin at lists.owasp.org<mailto:owasp-austin at lists.owasp.org>" <owasp-austin at lists.owasp.org<mailto:owasp-austin at lists.owasp.org>>
>South sider here, work off woodward.
>
>On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 12:29 PM, Mike Cherry <mikecherry77 at gmail.com<mailto:mikecherry77 at gmail.com>>
>wrote:
>> Great!  That's three of us so far!  Figure give folks a few days to
>>check
>> their email feeds and see if we can't find the rest of us South-siders!
>>
>> Mike
>>
>> On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 12:23 PM, John Doyle <jcdoyle at mac.com<mailto:jcdoyle at mac.com>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Mike.  I live in Drippin'.  Good idea.
>>>
>>> Regards, JD
>>>
>>> John Doyle
>>> jcdoyle at mac.com<mailto:jcdoyle at mac.com>
>>> 512.263.1746<tel:512.263.1746> (d)
>>> 617.320.0794<tel:617.320.0794> (m)
>>>

>>> On Apr 25, 2012, at 12:13 PM, Mike Cherry wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I'm pretty new to the list, but I was wondering if there's enough South
>>> Austin folks here to get some South side happy hours and meetings
>>>going?  I
>>> live out towards Dripping Springs and work just south of downtown, so
>>>it's
>>> really hard for me to be able to make most of the meetings and happy
>>>hours
>>> that occur on the North side of town.
>>>
>>> Does anyone have any thoughts or suggestions?  Are there enough of us
>>>on
>>> the South side to make this work?
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>> Mike Cherry
>>> mikecherry77 at gmail.com<mailto:mikecherry77 at gmail.com>

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.

--

jpw