[Owasp-austin] South Austin Happy Hours and Meetings

Mike Cherry mikecherry77 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 18:20:56 UTC 2012

I was thinking something like the new Sherlock's that opened on S. Lamar in
the place of the Old Alligator Pub and Grill.  Figure that's pretty
centrally located on the South side and there is ample parking.  Not that
I'm a particular fan of Sherlock's, but plenty of parking and seating could
work well.  Just my $.02.

Mike