[Owasp-austin] Austin ISSA May Chapter Meeting

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at ni.com
Wed May 11 11:12:36 EDT 2011

I saw Marcus give a keynote at InfoSecWorld a couple weeks back.  He is an awesome speaker and I would highly encourage OWASP members to take advantage of Brian's invitation to attend.  I don't think you will be disappointed.

Sincerely,

Josh Sokol (CISSP, CCNA, GWAS)
Information Security Program Owner
National Instruments