[Owasp-austin] Secure Tacos

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at ni.com
Thu Jun 30 13:59:37 EDT 2011

Yes, it's maybe 1-2 miles east of 35 on Cesar Chavez.  5 minutes from
downtown.  And yes, it is the place that was on Man vs Food though that
guy is a chump.  The current women's record holder at Juan in a Million
ate just as many Don Juan tacos as he did.  Food 1, Man 0.

Sincerely,

Josh Sokol (CISSP, CCNA, GWAS)
Information Security Program Owner
National Instruments

From:   Nathan Sportsman <nathan.sportsman at praetorian.com>
To:     Josh Sokol <josh.sokol at ni.com>
Cc:     rich.vazquez at gmail.com, owasp-austin at lists.owasp.org
Date:   06/30/2011 11:44 AM
Subject:        Re: [Owasp-austin] Secure Tacos

Isn't juan in a million central/downtown? This is the joint that was on
man vs food wasn't it? A bit of a compromise for those folks that are
north and south, but everyone gets to fight the traffic equally ;). I
think if you split this idea across multiple locations you wont get as
much traction. So I'm in for some juan in a million.

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 9:41 AM, Josh Sokol <josh.sokol at ni.com> wrote:
Rich,

I completely understand what you're saying.  And I would love to have
secure breakfasts all over town.  I chose Juan in a Million because,
frankly, I'll be there anyway and it is on my way into the office in the
morning.  My suggestion, in true OWASP form, is that if you would like to
host Secure Pancakes at the IHOP in Round Rock or Secure Eggs Mexicana at
the Taco Cabana wherever, let's do it.  I probably won't be there, but
anything that we can do to have fun while raising awareness about security
is a good thing.

The same goes for anyone else on this list.  If you have an idea to do
something that gets people involved with security in our community, I'm
all for it.  It only takes a leader and an idea to make it happen.

--
Nathan Sportsman
PRAETORIAN
Email: nathan.sportsman at praetorian.com
Cell:  (512) 554-6181
Main: (512) 410-0350 ext 202
Fax:  (512) 410-0356 Twitter | Linked-In
*Security Services, Research, & Products*
Praetorian News | Praetorian Blog | Contact