[Owasp-austin] Job Opportunities

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at ni.com
Tue Jun 28 18:40:56 EDT 2011

Doh!  That should be Auston Holt <holt at atsec.com>,   Sorry Auston!

Sincerely,

Josh Sokol (CISSP, CCNA, GWAS)
Information Security Program Owner
National Instruments

From:   Josh Sokol <josh.sokol at ni.com>
To:     owasp-austin at lists.owasp.org
Date:   06/28/2011 05:40 PM
Subject:        [Owasp-austin] Job Opportunities
Sent by:        owasp-austin-bounces at lists.owasp.org

A couple of interesting job opportunities have come across my e-mail
lately if anyone is interested:

1) Atsec information security is looking to hire an experienced
information security professional for a full time application security
evaluation position.  I'm not sure what all that entails, but if it sounds
interesting you should contact Auston Hold at holt at austonhold.com.

2) Zeb Blalock contacted me about an opportunity with Amazon in Seattle
for a Senior Security Engineer focusing on application security.  If you
enjoy analyzing the security of applications and services, discovering and
addressing security issues and quickly reacting to new threat scenarios,
this position would provide you with a challenging opportunity.  You would
participate in security audits, risk analysis, vulnerability testing and
security reviews across all elements of Amazon.com's software systems.  If
this sounds interesting to you, then you can contact Zeb at (206) 266-9846
or zebb at amazon.com to find out more information.

Hope you all enjoyed today's OWASP meeting.  I counted 57 people there.
Sorry we ran out of food, but we had far less than that RSVP and haven't
run out with those numbers in the past.  I'll order more for next time.
Take care!

Sincerely,

Josh Sokol (CISSP, CCNA, GWAS)
President