[Owasp-austin] Software Security Trainers Needed

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at ni.com
Fri Jul 15 13:18:23 EDT 2011

Mano asked me to share this job posting with the rest of you.  It sounds
like a really cool position and a good opportunity to get paid to train
others on secure development.  E-mail Mano directly if you're interested.

Sincerely,

Josh Sokol (CISSP, CCNA, GWAS)
Information Security Program Owner
National Instruments
----- Forwarded by Josh Sokol/AUS/NIC on 07/15/2011 12:17 PM -----

From:   Mano Paul <mano.paul at securisksolutions.com>
To:     Josh Sokol <josh.sokol at ni.com>
Date:   07/02/2011 04:18 PM
Subject:        Software Security Trainers Needed

Josh
Can you please forward to our OWASP group and other contacts you may have
Thanks
Mano

Hi OWASPians

I am in need of software security trainers
If any of you meet the following requirements and/or know someone who
meets these requirements, then please contact me
1. Have programming background in .Net and/or Java (required)
2. Have basic understanding of security in software development.
3. Be well verse with information security principles and techniques (not
just be a specific tool user)
3. Willing to train others in software security in .Net/Java or general
secure software development
4. Willing to travel (can be 25%-75%) both domestic and international (can
range from Europe, Middle East and Asia)
5. Aptitude to learn and be a self starter (minimal hand-holding)

Additionally, I will be in need of security consultants as well soon, but
this may require more extensive travel or relocation to client site (North
East US region).
If you meet the above requirements, please contact me at
mano.paul at securisksolutions.com

Thank you
Mano Paul