[Owasp-austin] Happy Hour was cool!

Jay Paulson paulsjv at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 11:48:55 EST 2011

Ernest,

I would encourage you and everyone else to attend Agile Austin events.
 Their monthly meetings are on the first Tuesday of the month at Microsoft's
new office off of Braker and MoPac.  I have been going for several years and
they are always well attended and have great presentations.

I have also been speaking with Matt and Agile Austin about putting together
a presentation to give at an up coming Agile Austin meeting.  Hopefully
things will work out to where we can give the presentation later this year.
 We'll definitely keep the OWASP users informed of it as it would be great
to blow out the conference room we use with a bunch of OWASP members!

Jay