[Owasp-austin] Looking for a programming training provider recommendation (C++)

Corey LeBleu coreylebleu at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 11:34:40 EDT 2011

Hi Josh,

What I'm really looking for is a class to give me exposure to topics so I
can get a quick overview to build upon.  Basically I've taken SANS 610
(reversing malware) and 709 (exploit dev) and I want to take a C++ class to
write programs to debug and decompile for reversing and exploit dev.
purposes.  Thanks!

Regards,

Corey LeBleu, CISSP, GREM, GWAS