[Owasp-austin] Security Job Opportunities Available in Austin

Bankim J. Tejani tejani at alum.rpi.edu
Wed Apr 20 00:15:29 EDT 2011

Some more job opportunities in Austin.  Disclosure: I work for Fortify (HP)

Fortify, An HP Company
Software Security Consultant - https://www.fortify.com/company/careers/ssc.html
The posting says SF, NYC, Atlanta, but its more flexible than that.  I live in Austin, for example.  Send resume through me at tejani at alum.rpi.edu

Software Security Researcher - https://www.fortify.com/company/careers/ssr.html
This may be only in the SF Bay Area.  Send resume through me at tejani at alum.rpi.edu

Other roles: https://www.fortify.com/company/careers/openings.html
SF Bay Area is preferred for most other roles, but that is increasingly flexible.  We have an engineer in Round Rock, and I expect some flexibility down the line for positions

HomeAway
Web Application Security Architect:
http://hire.jobvite.com/CompanyJobs/Careers.aspx?c=qrY9Vfwd&jvprefix=http%3a%2f%2fwww.homeaway.com&jvresize=http%3a%2f%2fwww.homeaway.com%2fwebdav%2fsite%2fha%2fshared%2fmarketing%2fnodelete%2fframeresize.htm&page=Job%20Description&j=o6SsVfw5

Also, send resume through me at tejani at alum.rpi.edu

Web Application Penetration Tester:
http://hire.jobvite.com/CompanyJobs/Careers.aspx?c=qrY9Vfwd&jvprefix=http%3a%2f%2fwww.homeaway.com&jvresize=http%3a%2f%2fwww.homeaway.com%2fwebdav%2fsite%2fha%2fshared%2fmarketing%2fnodelete%2fframeresize.htm&page=Job%20Description&j=oGZzVfwT

Also, send resume through me at tejani at alum.rpi.edu

HP
Search HP Jobs: https://hp.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en
Send resumes through me at tejani at alum.rpi.edu
Lots of roles available in Austin including:

	Tipping Point, An HP Company
	Embedded Software Engineer — Next Generation Security Development
	Technical Solution Consultants

	ArcSight, An HP Company
	Strategic Solutions Engineer

	HP - Cloud Services Business Unit
	Security Architect
	Cloud Solution Engineer
	Cloud Solution Architect

	HP
	IT Developer/Engineer IV
	IT Security Professional
	IT Security Network Engineering Professional
	Chief Architect--IT Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC)
	IT Security Identity Management Architect
	Technical Consultant

-Bankim

Bankim J. Tejani
tejani at mac.comtejani at alum.rpi.edu