[Owasp-austin] Austin DNSSEC Summit Friday, February 26th - Enroll today

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at ni.com
Tue Feb 23 15:04:34 EST 2010

Even with all of the snow, we had a great attendance at today's OWASP
meeting with a fantastic speaker.  Thanks to everyone who came out.  Matt
will be sending me a PDF of his slides in the next few days and I will get
those up on the OWASP website for anyone who would like a copy.  There
were some fantastic charts in there.  Also, for anyone who is interested
in attending the Austin Security Summit on DNSSec that Dean talked about
today, the information and enrollment link is below.  I will be sending
out an invite in a little bit for our March Austin Security Professionals
Happy Hour as well.  Drive safely!

Sincerely,

Josh Sokol (CCNA, GWAS)
Web Systems Engineer
National Instruments
----- Forwarded by Josh Sokol/AUS/NIC on 02/23/2010 02:01 PM -----

From:
"helaine" <helaine at training411.com>
To:
"'Josh Sokol'" <josh.sokol at ni.com>
Date:
02/23/2010 10:04 AM
FW: Austin DNSSEC Summit Friday, February 26th - Enroll today

Hey Josh!

Thought I would send this for the OWASP group!

Expanding Security is hosting our quarterly Austin Security Summit this
Friday at 12noon [lunch provided].

People can still enroll today!  Scroll down for the description or enroll
here:

http://bit.ly/b2QjWR

We're glad you are coming; it will be fun.
Helaine