[Owasp-austin] Austin OWASP - Tuesday, Nov 17th at 11:30am - Tracking the progress of an SDL program

James Wickett wickett at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 12:56:28 EST 2009

Hey Austin OWASP,

I want to remind you that we have this meeting coming up and it is
going to be fantastic.  This meeting is earlier in the month than
normal due to Thanksgiving, so be sure to update your calendars.

If you are a developer, manage developers, or are a consultant, this
talk is going to be very important for you.

See you tomorrow at 11:30!

Best,
James

J. H. Wickett