[Owasp-austin] leaving town, more on web crypto

Guy Hoozdis guy.hoozdis at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 17:55:47 EST 2009

Congratulations.

I'm not sure I've ever met you in person (unless you are the dude that did
that presentation at AHA on computers composing music), but I've enjoyed the
information you have shared on the list.  I'm probably mixing this and the
AHA list, but I always try and read through the stuff you send.  Very
technical.  Very comprehensive.  Very enjoyable.

Thanks and good luck in California.

On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 4:09 PM,
<travis+ml-owasp at subspacefield.org<travis%2Bml-owasp at subspacefield.org>