[Owasp-austin] Who is headed to AppSec 2009 in DC?

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at ni.com
Thu Nov 5 10:11:24 EST 2009

I'll be there and would be happy to meet up for happy hour with the Texas
crew.

Sincerely,

Josh Sokol (CCNA, GWAS)
Web Systems Engineer
National Instruments

From:
Dan Cornell <dan at denimgroup.com>
To:
"owasp-austin at lists.owasp.org" <owasp-austin at lists.owasp.org>
Date:
11/04/2009 08:38 PM
Subject:
[Owasp-austin] Who is headed to AppSec 2009 in DC?
Sent by:
owasp-austin-bounces at lists.owasp.org

All:

Who all is headed to AppSec 2009 in Washington DC next week?  There is
still time to register: <http://appsecdc.org/>

I wanted to get an idea of who from the Texas crew was headed to DC.  We
should meet up at the Thursday happy hour.  I'll buy the first round :)

Hope folks can make it.  This is shaping up to be a great conference.

Thanks,

Dan