[Owasp-austin] looking for examples of security breaches costing $

Dan Cornell dan at denimgroup.com
Thu Jun 18 15:08:14 EDT 2009

I would look through the recent Verizon data breach investigations
report as well as the Web Hacking Incidents Database:

Verizon 2009 Data Breach Report:
<http://newscenter.verizon.com/press-releases/verizon/2009/verizon-busin
ess-2009-data.html>

Verizon 2009 Data Breach Report (press release):
<http://newscenter.verizon.com/press-releases/verizon/2009/verizon-busin
ess-2009-data.html>

Web Hacking Incidents Database (original site):
<http://www.webappsec.org/projects/whid/>

Web Hacking Incidents Database (new site):
<http://www.xiom.com/whid>

Thanks,

Dan

travis+ml-owasp at subspacefield.org