[Owasp-austin] Web 2.0 Crypto talk online

Ernest Mueller Ernest.Mueller at ni.com
Tue Jul 7 13:50:01 EDT 2009

When I go to subspacefield.org I get an "expired domain" ad kinda site...

Ernest
______________________
UN-altered REPRODUCTION and DISSEMINATION of
this IMPORTANT information is ENCOURAGED.

  From:       travis+ml-owasp at subspacefield.org

  To:         owasp-austin at lists.owasp.org

  Date:       07/01/2009 05:01 PM

  Subject:    [Owasp-austin] Web 2.0 Crypto talk online

  Sent by:    owasp-austin-bounces at lists.owasp.org

Had a good time doing the talk yesterday.

For those who couldn't make it or couldn't absorb all of the talk, I
have placed a copy here:

http://www.subspacefield.org/security/web_20_crypto.pdf

And if you're interested, my other talks and some projects are in the
same subdir:

http://www.subspacefield.org/security/

Also, I stumbled across this talk while working on my presentation:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5187022592682372937

I think you'll find that we cover similar issues, and if any topics
were unclear in one talk the other talk might clear it up.
--
Obama Nation | My emails do not have attachments; it's a digital signature
that your mail program doesn't understand. |