[Owasp-austin] OT? web application frameworks

Guy Hoozdis guy.hoozdis at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 12:33:14 EDT 2009

Sorry, E.  I replied to only you at first.

I'm a big fan of Django.  I recently reviewed Google App Engine as a
possible framework for a tool I was building.  The App Engine definitely
made things easy and has a lot in common with Django.  The catch is that you
must be comfortable with the access restrictions Google can provide for your
data.  If it's a come-one-come-all site you are building, the App
Enginecould save you a lot of time.

 - Scott