[Owasp-austin] Meeting Summary and OWASP.tv news

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at ni.com
Thu Oct 30 09:18:57 EDT 2008

The slides are up under our Austin OWASP page in the Presentations section
at the bottom.  Here is a direct link:

https://www.owasp.org/images/f/ff/Using_Proxies_to_secure_applications_and_more.pptx

If you weren't there, then you missed the actual demo portion, but the
slides do at least tell you what technology I used to do the demo and
gives the URL's that I was using.  Enjoy!

Sincerely,

Josh Sokol (CCNA, GWAS)
Web Systems Engineer
National Instruments

From:
Ernest.Mueller at ni.com
To:
"James Wickett" <wickett at gmail.com>
Cc:
owasp-austin-bounces at lists.owasp.org, owasp-austin at lists.owasp.org
Date:
10/29/2008 06:00 PM
Re: [Owasp-austin] Meeting Summary and OWASP.tv news
Sent by:
owasp-austin-bounces at lists.owasp.org

Yes, this last session was great - and people really missed out on the one
before.  We only had 3 people show in September, and Josh went through all
the sessions he attended at OWASP NYC in depth, there was lots of great
stuff.  Josh, are those slides up on the OWASP Austin site or something?
(Maybe we shoudl start slidesharing all these?)

Ernest
______________________
UN-altered REPRODUCTION and DISSEMINATION of
this IMPORTANT information is ENCOURAGED.

  From:       "James Wickett" <wickett at gmail.com>

  To:         owasp-austin at lists.owasp.org

  Date:       10/29/2008 03:49 PM

  Subject:    [Owasp-austin] Meeting Summary and OWASP.tv news

  Sent by:    owasp-austin-bounces at lists.owasp.org

Hi all,

We had a great meeting yesterday and Josh Sokol did an excellent job
giving
an overview of proxies, we had over 35 people attend and it was really
great to see all of you.

If you are interested in speaking at OWASP or if you want to get more
involved in chapter leadership, please email me.  Remember that our next
meeting is January 27th (last Tuesday of the month).

One last thing. All video content is now online from OWASP APPSEC NYC
2008.
Online is video from all 50+ speakers at www.owasp.tv FREE for your
viewing
pleasure. We encourage you to watch the keynote "where we are and where we
are going" for important information and reinforcement of the Mission of
OWASP.

Best,
James

--