[Owasp-argentina] [Full-disclosure] ASHX, ASMX or What?

Nahuel Grisolia nahuel en bonsai-sec.com
Vie Jun 24 12:47:28 EDT 2011

Chris,

On 06/24/2011 01:37 PM, Christian Sciberras wrote:
> You shouldn't filter against known files, but do the reverse, you should
> filter against known good files.
>
> Oh and the medium you decide to throw this data should have special checks
> against execution etc...

Yeap! I know that, "yes to white lists" and "avoid the use of black
lists", and other stuff related to a secure file up-loader, but the
filter I'm trying to bypass is like the one I described.

anyway, thanks for your quick response!

regards,
--
Nahuel Grisolia - C|EH