[Owasp-appsensor-project] Guide - Call for corrections, changes and additions

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Fri Feb 13 10:11:12 UTC 2015

I have copied my notes for Guide additions, corrections, omissions and
content elsewhere to review, to a public Google document:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jtCraOd-fzFJrQtoGupXvUvf8sBQrLv2m0vzaT2AvsA/edit?usp=sharing

If anyone has any further suggestions or comments, please add them there.

Colin