[Owasp-appsensor-project] Notification of HOST Investment Award

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Wed May 28 19:15:51 UTC 2014

Joshua

Thank you for the kind words.

I will leave it up to the other co-leaders to decide about another use
for the funding if it is still available, but I think they are still
interested in producing a slicker-looking version. Maybe v2.1 or v3.0
- I have "run out of ink" for the moment, and am just doing some admin
things to tidy loose ends up.

Best regards to you all,

Colin