[Owasp-appsensor-project] Notification of HOST Investment Award

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Wed May 28 10:18:19 UTC 2014

Deborah and Joshua

Further to your emails last year regarding the HOST Investment Award,
I wanted to provide an update. We have successfully finished and
published the new version of the OWASP AppSensor Guide v2.0 - it is
available free of charge at:

   https://www.owasp.org/index.php/File:Owasp-appensor-guide-v2.doc

   https://www.owasp.org/index.php/File:Owasp-appsensor-guide-v2.pdf

Also at cost in print from Lulu.com:

   http://www.lulu.com/shop/owasp-foundation/appsensor-guide/paperback/product-21608107.html

Since the HOST funding did not materialise in time (by end April
2014), we did not have any funds to spend on the proposal's funding
request for:

- Professional design for the in­ progress book.
- Professional design of a new flyer leaflet promoting the project and book.
- The printing of the flyer.

But we got the book out in any case, in a completely unfunded and voluntary way.

We thank you for your interest in our work.

Regards

Colin Watson
OWASP AppSensor Co Project Leader
Author AppSensor HOST investment proposal