[Owasp-appsensor-project] Project contributors

Dennis Groves dennis.groves at owasp.org
Fri Jan 25 11:06:38 UTC 2013

Hi Colin,

I did set up a leanpub account and started the OWASP Press project with
this AppSensor book specifically in mind.
This allows us to github the book source and push our changes around to
each other. This allows virtually anybody to pitch in and help, by forking
and pushing back the changes. I remain highly motivated and interested in
AppSensor; but I am working at a new position and working on my AppSensor
slides for AppSec Korea. I have a bunch of work done on the book that I
haven't pushed out so we should sync.

Dennis

Dennis Groves <http://about.me/dennis.groves>, MSc
Email me, <dennis.groves at gmail.com> or schedule a meeting<http://goo.gl/8sPIy>
.
*This email is licensed under a CC BY-ND
3.0<http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/3.0/deed.en_GB>
license.*
Stand up for your freedom to install free
software.<http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/secure-boot/statement>

Please do not send me Microsoft Office/Apple iWork documents.
Send OpenDocument <http://fsf.org/campaigns/opendocument/> instead!

"What is the use of living, if it be not to strive for noble causes and
make this muddled world a better place for those who will live in it after
we have gone."
-- Winston Churchill, October 10th, 1908