[Owasp-appsensor-dev] v2.0.0-RC3 released

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Thu Jan 8 15:52:28 UTC 2015

Well done John and other code/website contributors

I did get round to downloading RC2 before Christmas and was hoping to
try hooking it into an application that is already instrumented. But
other things have got in the way, and I haven't progressed very far
with it. It is on my list....

Regards

Colin