[Owasp-appsensor-dev] Live demo?

John Melton jtmelton at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 16:52:43 UTC 2015

This is not on my immediate TODO list, but would be a great project for
someone wanting to get started. This could be in any language really. The
basic idea would be:

- configure detection point(s) (edit XML file)
- start appsensor server
- show application (any language)
- add detection point(s) in your app (couple lines of code)
- test app and trigger detection points
- show responses

I can help anyone out who wants to tackle this, but I'm trying to get a UI
going for the moment (actually should be helpful for the demos)

Thanks,
John