[Owasp-appsensor-dev] AppSensor v2.0.0 Beta Release

John Melton jtmelton at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 23:11:22 UTC 2014

Chetan,
Sure, happy to help any way I can. Please let me know in a separate
email if you have issues troubleshooting the app, and I'll try to
help. I'll take a look at the html pages to see what's breaking.
Hopefully someone with better front-end/design skills than I will come
along and fix what I'm sure are many issues on the page.

Thanks,
John