[Owasp-appsensor-dev] AppSensor v2.0.0 Beta Release

Chetan Karande chetan.karande at owasp.org
Sat Sep 20 22:29:26 UTC 2014

Thank you John for considering my feedback and promptly incorporating it.
The instructions at sample apps parent directory are very clear now :). I
am still getting the same build error though, but it could be my
environment issue and I will troubleshoot it further.

Not a very critical issue, but just to let you know in case you didn't
notice it already, there are some javascript errors on loading home and
user guide page, but it is not very breaking anything.

Thanks,

Chetan