[Owasp-appsensor-dev] [Owasp-appsensor-project] AppSensor v2.0.0 Beta Release

John Melton jtmelton at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 14:39:58 UTC 2014

Juan,

That's true - this is big news that I failed to share publicly and
certainly brings appsensor to a larger base of users/developers. Since you
and your team put in the effort, can you give us a quick description of
what you did for the benefit of the list? I'll follow up with a few notes
after you do that.

Thanks,
John