[Owasp-appsensor-dev] [Owasp-appsensor-project] AppSensor v2.0.0 Beta Release

Juan C Calderon juan.calderon at borealixsec.com
Tue Sep 16 13:56:04 UTC 2014

Please also share the news about .NET interoperability. I have a working
demo and it would be good to take advantage of all the momentum the
project will gain with the news to let people know app sensor is no
longer Java-specific, I can also work on PHP example, to cover the 3
major technologies.

And I tell this because I am unaware of any .NET solution working out
there for AppSensor 1. But It might be just my ignorance :).

Regards,
JC

On 9/16/2014 7:30 AM, Colin Watson wrote:
> Blogged:
>
>     https://www.clerkendweller.uk/2014/9/16/AppSensor-2x2x2
>
> Colin
>
> On 14 September 2014 20:04, Colin Watson <colin.watson at owasp.org> wrote:
>> John
>>
>> You seem to have been quite busy :-)
>>
>> This is great news. How do you want to receive any feedback?
>>
>> My first complaint is we are going to have to update the Guide in
>> October/November ;-)
>>
>> Colin
>>

>> On 14 September 2014 04:38, John Melton <jtmelton at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> All,
>>>
>>> I'm happy to announce that the beta release of version 2.0.0 has just
>>> been published.
>>>
>>> The website (http://appsensor.org) has been updated with appropriate
>>> documentation, and the release information is published here:
>>> https://github.com/jtmelton/appsensor/releases/tag/v2.0.0-beta
>>>
>>> If you happen to be at AppSecUSA next week, please feel free to share
>>> this info freely. I'm targeting Oct/Nov for the 2.0.0 final release,
>>> so getting feedback now would be helpful to flesh out any major
>>> issues.
>>>
>>> Please let me know if you have any questions.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> John