[Owasp-appsensor-dev] [Owasp-appsensor-project] AppSensor v2.0.0 Beta Release

John Melton jtmelton at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 00:51:58 UTC 2014

I was inspired to get something done after looking at the quality of the book!

As for feedback:
- if it's code-related (bugs, feature requests, etc.) feel free to use
the issue tracker (https://github.com/jtmelton/appsensor/issues), or
email me directly if you'd rather, and I'll create and track the
issues.
- if it's documentation-related, probably emailing me is the better
route. I'll get it fixed up. The code for the site is actually in
github (https://github.com/jtmelton/appsensor/tree/master/appsensor-dot-org),
so you could make changes and do a pull-request if you like, but
emailing me (on or off list) is fine as well.

As for updating the guide, I'm happy to take the lion-share of the
work there. If you can point me to what sections you think should be
updated, I can do the leg work. Just let me know.

Thanks,
John