[Owasp-appsensor-dev] [Owasp-appsensor-project] New website!

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Sun Sep 14 18:54:48 UTC 2014

John

This is brilliant. I just read it all through, and I think it's really
clear. I am sure it will help some of those "what is this AppSensor
thing" enquiries that we didn't address very well via the wiki.

I will work through the Getting Started and User Guide sections, and
try it step-by-step.

I have updated the news section on the wiki, and also added references
to the new website and a banner link and the main tab:

   https://www.owasp.org/index.php?title=OWASP_AppSensor_Project

Also added a larger website screenshot and link to the media tab:

   https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_AppSensor_Project#tab=Media

Also updated the code notes on:

   https://www.owasp.org/index.php?title=OWASP_AppSensor_Project&action=submit#tab=Road_Map_and_Getting_Involved

Colin