[Owasp-appsensor-dev] [Owasp-appsensor-project] New website!

Dennis Groves dennis.groves at owasp.org
Fri Sep 12 21:18:27 UTC 2014

I love it!!!! :-)
Great work...

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_ ☼
Dennis Groves <http://about.me/dennis.groves>, MSc
Email me, <dennis.groves at gmail.com> or schedule a meeting
<http://goo.gl/8sPIy>.
*This email is licensed under a CC BY-ND 3.0
<http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/3.0/deed.en_GB> license.*
Stand up for your freedom to install free software.
<http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/secure-boot/statement>

Please do not send me Microsoft Office/Apple iWork documents.
Send OpenDocument <http://fsf.org/campaigns/opendocument/> instead!

"What is the use of living, if it be not to strive for noble causes and
make this muddled world a better place for those who will live in it after
we have gone."
-- Winston Churchill, October 10th, 1908