[Owasp-appsensor-dev] new appsensor static website

Juan C Calderon juan.calderon at borealixsec.com
Tue Aug 26 15:08:09 UTC 2014

Hey John/Colin/Dev Team

I finally have a working Metro Web Service that can be called from .NET,
I am also working on a HTTP Module to block requests similar to ESAPI
Filter. Both components should ready and working on late Sep. So we will
have .NET Support for AppSensor 2! :)

I want to share the Java code with you for review and kind of
standardization if you have the bandwidth for it. Maybe you can suggest
the best way to implement the service and expose the event managers.

Regards,
Juan C Calderon

On 8/26/2014 9:46 AM, John Melton wrote:
> Michael does and has offered to let us use it. That will be part of
> the setup Timo does .. porting over the domain name. I think it's just
> parked for the moment.
>
> On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 9:58 AM, Colin Watson <colin.watson at owasp.org> wrote:
>> John
>>
>> Really cool. It looks great!  Very pro. I'm sure we'll get some more
>> project points!
>>
>> Does OWASP own the domain name yet?
>>
>> Colin
>>

>> On 26 August 2014 02:10, John Melton <jtmelton at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> All,
>>>
>>> Here's a first cut of the new appsensor website. It's a simple site,
>>> but does have some content now. If anyone want's to take a look and
>>> review, let me know. Timo has offered to help us actually get this
>>> content up and hosted, so I'll send a wider email out to the full
>>> appsensor list when we get that done.
>>>
>>> https://github.com/jtmelton/appsensor/tree/master/appsensor-dot-org/site-contents
>>> (pull
>>>
>>> In the meantime, if you have comments, questions or concerns, feel
>>> free to email me and/or the list. If you want to contribute, have at
>>> it and send me the pull request.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> John